I’m really looking forward to getting to Melbourne and getting work done. I am finding it hard to find someone who can do PHP and help me make some changes to my WordPress template.
I’m on track for several of my Q1 goals:
- I’ve already cracked the top 60,000 on Technorati. The top 50,000 should be obtainable by the end of March
- I’ve hit 212 RSS subscribers. I’m aiming for 350 by the end of March.
- My daily readers has increased to about the 400 range. This is on top of the RSS. Getting to 1000 might be difficult. It might require a big spike in traffic.
- I’ll think I’ll get some sort of spike when I’m in Australia as I can spend some time on site promotion.
- If you are reading this, please give me some feedback on what you changes you think I should make to Everything-Everywhere.com.