1) Put all of your focus on Twitter. Despite the fact that they claim to look at other networks, the vast majority of any Klout score is just Twitter. Having a blog or a fan page doesn’t help you with your Klout score. Ignore everything else.
2) Auto-follow everyone. It doesn’t make a difference who they are, just jack your followers up as high as you can. Klout doesn’t care about how many people you follow.
3) Stop producing original content. Klout doesn’t care where content comes from, only that people retweet you. Content creation is a waste of time from a Klout perspective. Time spent writing is time that could be spent tweeting. You don’t get bonus points for being original in Klout.
4) Take part in every Twitter chat you can. There are tons of chats which happen every week on Twitter. Take part in all of them. Lots of retweeting going on with these events.
5) Follow conference tags. You don’t have to attend the conference, just use the hashtag a lot and retweet what others are saying.
6) Pump out lots of inspirational quotes. People eat this shit up. These are the Successories posters of Twitter. Try to do several every day.
7) Troll Reddit or Digg for links. Just find linkbait from other sources and tweet that. Remember, the title matters more than the actual content for getting retweets.
8 ) Take part in weekly hastag events. #FotoFriday #TravelTuesday #MexicoMonday Find as many as you can and take part in all of them.
9) Do not go on vacation. Being away from Twitter for even a few days will result in your “influence” going down.
Congrats! You are now influential. Enjoy the Klout Perks you will be receiving such as free tickets to the next Rob Schnider movie or cheap electronic gadgets which are no longer produced.