I’m on spring break this week, so that explains the slew of updates:
- I’ve posted this before, but check this video out. (you need IE. Firefox doesn’t work) Its got everything. Christopher Lee. Long hair. Blistering hot guitar solos. They should come out with a special Bevis and Butthead for this.
- What is the difference between that hot girl you knew in high school and hot celebrities? Nothing.
- I installed Onfolio 2.0 beta this weekend. I tried the 1.0 version awhile ago but didn’t find it too useful and it didn’t work with Firefox. This version does and has an excellent built in RSS reader that works within the browser. This is a product I’ve been wanting to like given its made from all the guys who used to work at Allaire. I assumed they’d get it right with the next version and it appears they did. I do think the best parts might be easily vulnerable to an open source copy of it.
- Things I’d like to do:
- Have a deeper understanding of Linux. I have Red Hat installed on a machine at home, but I honestly don’t goof around with it as much as I’d like.
- Know how to write code in PHP. Honestly, I haven’t written real code in a long time. Primarily because I had other people to do it for me, who could do it way better than I could.
- Make it with a Suicide Girl. Don’t ask. I can’t explain it.
- Qualify for membership in the Travelers’ Century Club
I’m currently at 12.