I’ve been lax. I now make amends:
- A public act of civil obedience. AKA, what would happen if everyone drove the speed limit? I don’t think it would come as a suprise to anyone that the main reason for speed limits is revenue generation, not saftey.
- Wired addresses a subject that you pretty much have to confront when your my age and single. Sasha Cagen wrote a book on the subject titled “Quirkyalone”. Her definition: Quirkyalone (adj): a person who enjoys being single (but is not opposed to being in a relationship) and generally prefers to be alone rather than date for the sake of being in a couple. That pretty much is me to a T.
- This might just be the feel good story of the year.
- There is no science and engineering shortfall in the US.
- My gut reaction about the traffic that MySpace generates was correct. There is no way in hell they do more than Google.
- and removing one last myth, the trade deficit isn’t a big deal.